- I don’t want wealthy, well-connected individuals, corporations and lobbies buying politicians;
- A large and secure middle class is vital to a democracy; vast wealth inequality creates vast political inequality and exploitation;
- By reducing the role of corrupting private influences in politics (e.g., big banks, insurance, pharmaceuticals, defense, private prisons), America could possibly lower its taxes while also improving its financial stability, healthcare, education and social security systems, domestic and international security and international reputation.
- Crony Capitalism is not Capitalism.
- I want America to be this:
and not this:
- Signed, a Canadian in solidarity with OWS.